We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Showroom Manager is an analytical, good communicator, customer-oriented and patient member of the operations team. This position plays a key role on the Sales team to support letgo oto plus by developing and implementing strategies to increase sales of the store and to present the excellent service. The Showroom Manager reports directly to the Retail Sales Manager and is based in the İzmir office.
- To direct and motivate personnel in line with the realization of sales targets,
- To ensure for preparing and controlling all documents for buy-sell process,
- To control and report the management of sales processes in accordance with company rules,
- To follow the used vehicle market closely and to present reports that may affect company targets,
- To be accountable for daily performance metrics in overall store performance,
- To track and manage overall NPS performance,
- To supervise and lead all store operations and team,
- To meet the development and training needs of the team by determining the development points with performance analysis.
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Have Level 5 Motor Vehicles Professional Competence certificate,
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in automotive industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in car showroom management
- Technical and commercial knowledge in the automotive
- A passion to work with goals and positive and professional approach to the client
- Ability to think of development oriented
- Experience in a growth focused and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- International experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company Car and Lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role