We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Credit and Insurance Expert is an owner mentality, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the Car Purchase and Operations team. This position plays a key role on the Car Purchase and Operations team to support letgo’s growing local business by evaluating the customers need, and finding the most appropriate products for reverting with the complete plan. The Credit and Insurance Expert reports directly to the Car Sales Director and is based in Istanbul.
- To assess the credit risks of customer by engaging customers in their journey with a can do attitude
- To lead customers to get the most appropriate service package according to their financial state by communicating with them
- To prepare credit / insurance risk reports,
- To recite agreement clauses to customers, get their approval,
- To secure all applicant relevant data / material at all times,
- To follow up best practices in the market, make suggestions to improve current customer experience,
- To respond & resolve the customer claims,
- To renegotiate payment structures with customers failing to cope with the initial plan
- To be tech savvy using partner screens from diverse channels
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Has been at least 3 years into providing end customer car credits and insurances in financial institutions or car retail shops
- Excellent knowledge of the financial market and diverse offers available in the market
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance market, with clear focus on car insurances (mainly the mandatory insurance and the accident risk policies)
- Interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Have excellent use of office tools, excel in particular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish, and effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- High energy, personal drive, self-motivation and most importantly ownership to accomplish business goals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation Allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.