300M monthly active users; US$ 1.3 billion revenue & +37% Growth (FY 20); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world.
+30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +7500 employees representing 82 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that's why we need your help.
Join Us. Shape your career with us.
About The Talent Acquisition Team
It’s such an exciting time to join our OLX Group TA team. We have recently embarked on a TA transformation journey worldwide in our team of 60+ people. You will be able to part in this exciting exercise as well.
Our Europe Commercial Talent Acquisition team is currently made up of 14 people based in Poznan, Kyiv, Bucharest, Portu, Istanbul and Barcelona. This highly talented team is responsible for hiring a great variety of non-tech talent across our business in Europe, Turkey and Eurasia.
You will be partnering with line managers in delivering an outstanding recruitment support for the assigned jobs in Turkey. Skilled in engaging partners at all levels of the organization, your experience in recruitment for various volume and mid level jobs, collaborative approach to working within a team and outstanding recruitment process management skills will enable us to reach our ambitious hiring targets.
What you will be doing:
- Apply your experience to recruit for variety of non-tech roles , including car buyers, sales, customer support and other roles, with ownership of the end to end recruitment experience
- Work independently and autonomously whilst partnering with hiring managers and peers
- Be responsible for your work and take accountability for all that you do
- Manage all data in ATS (we use GreenHouse and will soon switch to Lever) making sure it’s 100% accurate
- Deliver an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
- Always looking for efficiencies and innovative solutions , leading internal projects
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have proven full cycle recruitment experience (3+ years) in-house or RPO. Experience with high volume type of jobs will be an advantage
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including negotiations and the ability to influence without formal authority
- You have deep understanding of modern recruitment tools and practices
- You are proficient in English and Turkish; other languages of our footprint will be a plus
What we have for you:
- Extend our TA team in LetGo Turkey and be be part of one big international, ambitious and successful team working with experienced people who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as life and health insurance, bonus scheme, etc.
- Flexible working and remote opportunity
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company
- Career guidance & path
- Travel opportunities across our European hubs (when the current coronavirus situation gets stable)
- A dynamic work environment (constant changes is our reality – important you are comfortable with this)
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Check our careers website here.
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin.