We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Jr. HR Business Partner/ HR Business Partner is an owner mentality, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the People team. This position plays a key role on the People team to support letgo’s growing international and local business by working with teams, people managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
Support developing and implementing the People Agenda
- Maintain partnership with the leadership team to create a business and data driven People Agenda that enables business success and fosters a high level of employee engagement and retention.
- Monitor and measure progress against the People Agenda in order to identify trends, share recommendations and make adaptations, as needed.
Manage employee relations issues
- Consult and counsel employees with regards to company policies and procedures and local labor laws
- Involves others, as necessary, to resolve employee issues in a timely manner and escalates as appropriate
- Regularly review employee policies based on employee feedback and survey data to provide recommendations for policy changes or enhancements, taking into consideration local legal requirements.
Acts as a steward of culture and employee engagement
- Contribute to a culture of inclusion and belonging by supporting the attraction, retention, and development of diverse teams.
- Based on employee engagement survey results and other relevant data, support developing employee engagement programs to increase employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention.
- Support the employee engagement action planning process with business leaders across the location/business unit
Understand talent management, workforce capability needs and market conditions
- Develop a robust understanding and knowledge of key talent at the local/business level and work with leaders to ensure proper development plans are in place for these individuals.
- Anticipate changes that might impact the workplace and develop and execute plans to support the business in addressing these.
- Identify talent development needs and partner with the Talent Development team to create value-add solutions to close the gaps.
Contribute to the creation and delivery of Global HR initiatives
- Understand the Global HR programs in order to effectively translate and implement in a location or business unit, create and manage timelines and necessary communications appropriately.
Partner with leaders and employees to address and resolve complex employee relations issues; maintain positive relationships with local labor unions/works councils, where appropriate.
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 3-5 years of previous HR experience
- Strong written and verbal English and Turkish skills
- Customer Service Oriented: Able to ask questions to understand customer needs: responding quickly, efficiently, accurately and in accordance with OLX guidelines.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Strategic Thinking: Able to identify key stakeholders, establish strong working relationships and influence outcomes and decision making.
- Business Acumen: Understands the core of the OLX business, brands and business model and is able to translate this to develop a robust people agenda.
- Analytical Thinking: Able to identify and tackle complex issues by evaluating different data points, seeing patterns and trends, and turning this information into action.
- Market Knowledge: Maintains a working knowledge of the relevant market conditions and latest HR trends.
- To Build Relationships: Able to foster and maintain formal and informal relationships across OLX as well as with external sources. Is open to sharing information and solicits advice and support from others
- Knowledge of Employment Law: has and maintains a thorough understanding of compliance and legal requirements based on local labor laws and ensures that OLX is fully compliant; is able to identify risks and provide mitigation strategies and consult with business leaders on such strategies.
This power skills will help you:
- Communication: Conveys ideas effectively and identifies messages others are attempting to convey
- Teamwork: Works effectively with people and cooperates with others
- Execution: Sets goals, monitors progress, and takes the initiative to improve work
- Embraces Diversity: Understands others' perspectives and deals effectively with different types of people
- Adaptation: Adjusts to changes in the workplace while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Conflict Resolution: Brings others together to resolve conflict and reconcile differences
- Decision Making: Makes high quality decisions based on limited information
- Innovation: Generates novel solutions and creative ideas to solve problems
- Manages Others: Takes charge of a group and motivates group members towards a common goal
- Persuasion: Convinces others of a direction, activity, or ideas and influences decisions -making
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.