We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Customer Experience Manager is an analytic, problem solver and customer oriented member of the Marketing team. This position plays a key role on the Marketing team to support letgo’s growing local business, with high focus on car business, by overseeing of the customer journey of business starting from the app, transitioning to the call center team and then ending in home delivery or retail locations. The Customer Experience Manager reports directly to the CMO and is based in Istanbul.
- To ensure optimized interaction between the company and its car clients
- To be the voice of our car customers by developing and implementing strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication and satisfaction
- To collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience (NPS, social media, google ratings, complaints...),
- To follow the best practices from competitors and from the world, and bring actionable insights to improve end to end customer journey
- To be willing to work in field across Turkey for analysing end to end journey
To get there, you’ll need:
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, or Management,
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer journey design, process creation, optimization and execution
- The customer-driven mindset with a desire and ability to identify and resolve customer problems,
- Strong analytical skills, KPI and SLA tracking,
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and collaborate with multiple stakeholders as needed,
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- Results-oriented, well-organized, autonomous and efficient,
- Interest working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company car and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.