Senior Product Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey or Barcelona, Spain
Letgo is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally in Turkey. We’re powering a new, second-hand economy on mobile with a diverse, passionate and hardworking team that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. And who helps us on this mission? Our incredible Squads!
Letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as expertise and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. And now you are thinking… ‘’How can I be part of this?’’ Let us help with the answer!
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Goods Tribe and help reshape the future of second-hand trade in Turkey. This role will work on building out our transactional footprint, create an amazing user experience for our buyers and sellers, and will report in the Head of Product - Goods.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Identifying and fulfilling user needs by generating new product ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience to define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into a product strategy that aligns with the company objectives and further articulating this through a product roadmap
- Understanding letgo’s strategic and competitive position and delivering products that are recognized best in the industry
- Recognizing that good ideas can come from anywhere; Working with development teams, designers, copywriters etc to identify the best solutions to real user problems
- Leading cross-functionally by prioritizing needs, working with product development teams and setting product release timings
- Establishing a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Driving product development with a multinational team of best-in-class engineers and designers
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the product team
- Understanding technical and non-technical challenges related to building an end-to-end experience and the ability to plan strategy/roadmap for high organic growth
What skills are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (MBA preferred)
- 4+ years experience delivering successful and innovative consumer products
- Ability to drive value (outcomes) not just features (output)
- Well-adapted organization and project management skills with an entrepreneurial approach to solving problems
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with both qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience working in the pay & ship space is highly desired
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
If you are ready to live the dream and apply for this role, it only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
Letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
If you’d like to learn more about Letgo take a look at the other parts of our website.
And remember, we are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.