We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Creative Manager is a creative, strong communicator and customer oriented member of the Marketing team. This position plays a key role on the Marketing team to support letgo’s growing local business by leading an internal creative team to deliver relevant communication for relevant channels such as performance marketing, in-store, PR and others. The Creative Manager reports directly to the CMO, will be leading a team of 3 including copywriter and designers, and is based in Istanbul.
- To take the brief from internal customers such as the brand team, product team or performance marketing team
- To create relevant communication taking brand strategy into consideration
- To provide to the team a structure to support their productivity
- To coordinate workflow and manage team’s productivity and quality of output
- Follows up on latest trends and competition and adjusts accordingly
*Please attach your Online Portfolio / Book with samples of work
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- A minimum of 10+ years working in creativity (both offline and digital services)
- Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
- Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of multinational employees with different skill sets
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Self-directed, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in English is a must (close collaboration with multinational product teams and output of English copies and designs will be required)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.