We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Construction Project Manager is a good researcher, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the Car Transactions team.This position plays a key role on the Car Transactions team to support letgo’s growing local business by Managing the processes from selecting location to the opening. The Construction Project Manager reports directly to the Property Development Manager and is based in Istanbul.
- To support the growing environment by finding new locations (showrooms, inspection centers, warehouses) and managing real estate process, letgo oto + centers
- To align with internal requirements like getting municipality approval by designing and constructing the process
- To manage maintenance and facility processes and all architectural purchasing
- To establish the system for renting, construction, facility process
- To be a good negotiator for Landlord, Construction contract, Supplier
- To track the all project scheduling by collaborating with the related teams
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Retail sector
- Experienced in retail construction and rental processes as architect or interior designer,
- Can do attitude and has no travel barrier,
- Able to manage contract processes
- Strong knowledge in microsoft office and Autocad
- Interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish, and being effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company car and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.