We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Bulk Car Purchase Manager is a data driven, decision maker and negotiator member of the Car Purchase and Operations team. This position plays a key role on the Car Purchase and Operations team to support letgo’s growing local business by developing and implementing bulk purchasing operations from the scratch to diversify purchasing channels. The Bulk Car Purchase Manager reports directly to the Purchasing and Operations Director and is based in Istanbul.
- To develop and implement Bulk Purchasing operations and continuously review, revise and update SOPs with a focus on operational excellence,
- To manage the channel with a sales funnel approach
- To establish, maintain and supervise a system that includes effective prospecting, customer handling, closing and delivery
- To ensure customer satisfaction and build loyal clientele
- To stay up to date on the local best practices, gain competitive intelligence and used car market pricing, demand and supply dynamics to gain competitive advantage
- To establish and maintain relationships with fleet companies, local businesses
- To lead bulk operations by organizing relevant teams like Inspections, Pricing, Logistics
- To analyse all channel performance metrics to make data driven decisions and to improve continuously
- To be hand on and able to work on the field
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Previous commercial experience in auto business is a must, preferably in fleet operations
- 5 years of experience in auto business and have experience with B2B business environment
- Proven track record of channel management
- Technical and commercial knowledge in the automotive and interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English, and effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- High energy, personal drive, self-motivation and most importantly ownership to accomplish business goals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company car and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around