We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The After Sales and Production Manager is an owner mentality, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the Car Purchase and Operations team. This position plays a key role on the Car Purchase and Operations team to support letgo’s growing international and local business to design, develop and implement after sales and production operations. The After Sales and Production Manager reports directly to the Purchase and Operations Director and is based in Istanbul.
- To develop and implement after sales organization, SOPs and infrastructure
- To set operational KPIs and metrics for a sustainable and profitable business
- To manage the team of claims management, production and reconditioning and set clear performance goals for the team
- To create and manage value added services in line with company’s retail strategy
- To manage both inhouse and outsourced teams ensuring cars are checked thoroughly reconditioned and fixed efficiently within reasonable costs
- To plan and deploy investments for technical capabilities and competence in line with Operations strategy
- To be responsible for OPEX and CAPEX
- To continuously review, revise and update after sales SOPs with a focus on operational excellence
- To stay up to date on the local and global best practices and continue to improve quality with cost efficiency in mind
- To analyse all operational metrics in after sales business to make data driven decisions
- To be hand on and able to work on the field
- To establish and maintain relationships with local service providers
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree is a must preferably in mechanical engineering from a reputable university
- Graduate degree in either mechanical engineering or a relevant one is an asset
- Previous after sales experience in auto business is a must, ideally within a high volume environment
- 10 years of experience in auto business and 5 years of previous leadership experience
- Technical and commercial knowledge in the automotive and interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish, and effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- High energy, personal drive, self-motivation and most importantly ownership to accomplish business goals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company car and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.