We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Pricing Manager plays a key role on the Car Transaction team to support letgo’s growing local business by providing a structured system for efficient pricing of bought & sold cars and overviewing related teams. Pricing Manager will lead the pricing team in efficiently pricing cars, leading pricing policies, securing targeted margins. The Pricing Manager reports directly to the GM of Car TX in Turkey and is based in the Istanbul office.
- Act as a trusted third party, hence is independent of purchase or sales influence,
- Mainly responsible for the daily pricing of cars within a given margin and pricing is done on time.
- Work closely with relevant teams to assess B2C and B2B sales performance, extract essential guidelines vis-a-vis pricing policies, work with pricing strategy to assess economic policies that will impact inventory and recommend price amendments.
- Track down the daily performance of teams against KPIs and give instructions to raise performance.
- Onboard team according to the strategic plan, on time, coach on the operational procedure to follow, and develop new hires.
- Setting an example by pricing cars on a regular basis and helping the team especially on difficult cases.
- Has high integrity and solid work discipline.
- Act as a guardian of the Car Transactions gross margin and review sales performance to adapt pricing strategy regularly.
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in related field,
- Min 1 year experience as a manager in the relevant subject matter,
- Proven track record of successfully pricing cars at scale, having a professional experience of 5+ years in the used car industry,
- Experience in building structure for pricing is a plus,
- Able to manage a wider team of price experts,
- Have in depth knowledge of diverse cars make/model/trims,
- Analyst capable of articulating outcomes efficiently and forward thinker capable of foreseeing diverse economic policies’ impact on pricing cars,
- Interest to work in a startup environment and ability to think critically, strategically and work in a growth focused and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and proficiency in English
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner,
- Strong ability to report by using data driven methodology,
- Have good capabilities using MS office applications.
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.