We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Business Development Specialist will provide sufficient support for sustainability of the follow up and further improvement of newly set business models. The candidate is expected to have an analytical mind-set, 360 degree point of view, problem solver, researcher mind, open minded skills that plays a critical role for success.
The Business Development Specialist reports directly to our Business Development Manager and is based in Istanbul office.
- Provide detailed research in data analysis, quantitative and qualitative wise, for competitors, markets, local field knowledge, partners, vendors both in second hand car and second hand goods business
- Active role taken in bringing in disruptive bold business generation ideas also in making those ideas come to life
- Support in preparation of new business model feasibilities,
- Support in transition to execution period of new business model operation, passion for being on the field during development phases
- Active role taken in following up of related partnership contracts while adding on improvement values to keep the sustainability of the business
- Takes active project management role in leading the design of the model execution process working with related departments,
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Industrial Engineering, Management, Business Administration preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of business development experience in fast pacing sectors
- Experience in technology, retail, marketplace, etc is strongly preferred
- Strong data analysis, especially in making and reading it meaningful
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind and data-driven thinking, an affinity for numbers
- Strong organizational and project management skills and self-motivation with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Being a good problem solver, curious, innovative, good communicator and very good team player
- Fluent English and Turkish skills, both written and spoken
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.