We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Warehouse Manager is an owner mentality, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the Car Purchase and Operations team. This position plays a key role on the Car Purchase and Operations team to support letgo’s growing international and local business to provide efficient area for car stock and shipment by creating set of rules, controlling systems. The Warehouse Manager reports directly to the Purchase and Operations Director and is based in the Ankara warehouse.
- To provide movement and protection of the delivered vehicles to a safe area without any damage within the warehouse
- To be responsible for the operability and development of local inventory, accessories and warehouse security systems
- To ensure that the warehouse uses the latest technology materials and identifies any systems improvements and drive through recommendations for change
- To have a continuous improvement mindset to increase efficiency and add value as well as delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- To ensure that all necessary procedures such as initial appraisal of delivered vehicles, quality inspections, washing, photo shooting etc. are completed on time and efficiently
- To keep the vehicle collection center tidy, neat and clean
- To ensure that the warehouse complies with company rules and legal requirements at all times
- To provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety, Security and Environment procedures and ensuring they are understood and practiced by the team at all times
- To maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, orienting and training to ensure the adherence to SOPs and correct operation of software and hardware
- To safeguard warehouse operations and stock by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- To control inventory by conducting physical counts; reconciling with business intelligence systems
- To maintain physical condition of warehouse by inspecting, repairs and maintenance
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in automotive industry
- Experience in management roles and especially in warehouse management
- Technical and commercial knowledge in the automotive and interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish, and effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- High energy, personal drive, self-motivation and most importantly ownership to accomplish business goals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.