We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Are you ready to shape the marketing strategy and communication of letgo brand, with us? Brand Manager will be in-charge analyzing consumer insights, building and marketing strategies. The role changes the competitive landscape for letgo.
The candidate is expected to fit into the startup culture in which agility, self motivation, can-do attitude, hands on project management plays a critical role for success.
The Brand Manager reports directly to our Senior Marketing Manager and is based out of our Istanbul office.
- Lead the marketing strategy from value proposition and communication strategy development to campaign execution, analytical measurement and optimization
- Work closely with the business development, operation team to develop campaign assets such as TV copy, key visuals, sales materials, videos and presentations, and digital advertising pieces
- Support our Operation team with materials, campaigns that enable them to better represent our brand and improve their effectiveness
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other relevant area of study
- A minimum of 7 years of professional brand marketing experience that includes in-depth understanding of tactics to drive and develop brand and marketing strategies, identify target audiences and devise effective campaigns
- Experience in agency management
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind and data-driven thinking, an affinity for numbers
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves)
- Experience in trade marketing or shopper marketing is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and proficiency in English
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.