We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The HR Operations Specialist works collaboratively across our both offices, Turkey & Spain as well as the Global HR Operations team to support a positive employee experience and interaction with HR and plays a critical role in ensuring that HR systems are being leveraged to support automation and HR continuous improvement efforts.
- Be the main point of contact to respond and resolve complex employee and manager inquiries regarding HR operational taking into account both letgo and global OLX policies and provide the appropriate resources to effectively resolve the issue.
- Work closely and ensure smooth collaboration with the legal, payroll and finance team
- Coordinate preparation or directly prepare paperwork for: new hires, contractor agreements, service agreements, dismissals and voluntary leaves
- Administrate employee benefits such as flexible retribution and private health insurance
- Provide adequate support to all requests and questions related to labor law and employment: Paternity leaves, unpaid leaves, reduction of hours, work permits, tax declarations, voluntary leaves process etc.
- Compile and support reporting needs related to payroll, absences, leaves, etc., as defined
- Maintain a detailed understanding of both letgo and global OLX policies and processes in order to support employee and managers in resolving first line questions and issues
- Champion and support a proactive, efficient, and accurate approach to collecting, maintaining, and updating employee data
- Ensure compliance with both letgo and global OLX policies and legal requirements
- Identify data inconsistencies, via regular audits/reviews, and work collaboratively to resolve in a timely manner
- Assist others on the team in processing employee transactions and resolving problems and inconsistencies with data
- Acts as a superuser for HR systems
- Stay up to date on relevant functionality of HR systems
- Support the training and guidance of team members on use of the HR systems
- Provide education and support to employees and managers on the use of the HR systems to promote self-service
- Participate in efforts to improve data integrity, standardization, and automation of HR process by proactively sharing ideas and suggestions based on daily experiences
- Contribute to HR system upgrades and maintenance by participating in pilots and testing
- Support employees in onboarding/offboarding activities to ensure a smooth transition
- Manage the documentation and storage of both letgo and global OLX policies and procedures
To get there, you'll need:
- 1-3 years of previous HR or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of Turkish labor law
- Customer Service Oriented: Able to ask questions to understand customer needs: responding quickly, efficiently, accurately and in accordance with OLX guidelines.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Teamwork: Works effectively with people and cooperates with others
- Execution: Sets goals, monitors progress, and takes the initiative to improve work:
- Innovation: Generates novel solutions and creative ideas to solve problems
- Communication: Conveys ideas effectively and identifies messages others are attempting to convey
- Adaptation: Adjusts to changes in the workplace while maintaining a positive demean
Nice to have:
- Conflict Resolution: Brings others together to resolve conflict and reconcile differences
- Decision Making: Makes high quality decisions based on limited information
- Embraces Diversity: Understands others' perspectives and deals effectively with different types of people
- Manages Others: Takes charge of a group and motivates group members towards a common goal
- Persuasion: Convinces others of a direction, activity, or ideas and influences decisions -making
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Andjoy membership discount
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.