We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Logistic and Operations Manager plays a key role on the Car Transaction team to support letgo’s growing local business by providing efficient planning for coordinating collection and delivery of bought & sold cars and overviewing warehouse operations. The Logistics and Operations Manager adapts orchestration of product movement to have them available on time, to customers, or in warehouses or at after sales service sites. The Logistic and Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Purchasing and Operations in Turkey and is based in the Istanbul office.
- Find quality carriers and and bind with most competitive rates & SLA's,
- Manage a sufficient quantity of partners to ensure an uninterrupted operations flow,
- Create, monitor, develop a set of KPI's and metrics to assess and improve performance,
- For inbound or outgoing product movement, plan the flow, track KPI's are conform to SLA,
- Create and apply rigorous operational processes to ensure all the warehouse or transportation of cars are regulated and audited by the book,
- Continuously look for optimization, opportunities in route planning, in warehouse addressing and operations,
- Have a proactive and immediate response to any event / problem potent to stop operational routine,
- Innovate and/or invent better solutions to secure, move and track inventory,
- Making sure the inventory, on the move or not, is 100% safe and secure, insured and the relevant operation is conform with law, regulation, HSSE policies,
- Review expenditure, direct budgets with the Purchase & Operations Director,
- Respond to all customer needs at their satisfaction
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in automobile logistics
- Experience in building structure for excellence of logistic operations and planning
- Technical and commercial knowledge in the automotive and interest to work in a startup environment
- Ability to think critically, strategically and work in a growth focused and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and proficiency in English
- Positive and professional approach to the client, flexibility and patience
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- Strong ability to report weekly and monthly by using data driven methodology.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.