Letgo is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally in Turkey. We’re powering a new, second-hand economy on mobile with a diverse, passionate and hardworking team that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. And who helps us doing it? Our incredible Squads!
Letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as expertise and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. And now you are thinking… ‘’How can I be part of this?’’ Let us help with the answer!
We're looking for an ambitious Head of Product for our Goods Tribe. The Head of Product is a strategic thinker, decision maker, and strong communicator who will own the strategy for our Goods Transactional business and lead a team of 3+ squads to build products that deliver true value to our users in-line with the company mission. This role has line management responsibilities and will report into the VP of Product.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Building the long-term product strategy for our Goods Transactional business in collaboration with your tech and business lead counterparts
- Integrating research and market analysis into the product strategy and ensuring the Squads within your Tribe do the same to ensure a clear understanding of user problems before jumping into solutions
- Providing context and guidance to empower your teams in owning, defining, and delivering their roadmaps (vs. defining the roadmap for them)
- Establishing a shared, company-wide understanding of the focus for your Tribe by clearly and consistently communicating the priorities (and non-priorities) of your teams
- Staying informed of and contributing to the understanding of letgo’s strategic and competitive position
- Gaining a deep understanding of letgo’s key business metrics, defining the key performance metrics for the Goods Tribe, and guiding your teams in creating meaningful, actionable key results on a quarterly basis
- Leading cross-functionally by including other departments throughout the product development process and directly addressing tough trade-off decisions
- Proactively looking for ways to upskill members of the product team (including those outside your Tribe) and continuously improving the ways of working within the product organization
- Managing 3+ members of the product team, providing guidance and mentorship in their day-to-day, as well as for their career growth
What skills are we looking for?
Experience as a product leader - 7+ years experience in product management for software products and 2+ years experience in leading and developing product managers in an agile setting
- Ability to build a long-term product strategy and lead multiple squads against its execution
- Focus on driving value (outcomes) not just features (output)
- Disciplined organizational skills with an entrepreneurial approach to solving problems
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with both qualitative and quantitative research experience, with the combined ability to drive decisions in ambiguous situation
- Natural team player with excellent collaboration, communication and organisation skills. Able to adjust communication style across organisations and functions, from the international stakeholders, engineers to executive management
- Knowledge of logistics and payments landscape, including regulation barriers and opportunities, as well as experience collaborating closely with partners on implementation details
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
If you are ready to live the dream and apply for this role, it only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
Letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
If you’d like to learn more about Letgo take a look at the other parts of our website.
And remember, we are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.