letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- +5000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 5000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
As a Trust & Safety Senior Analyst in the Detection Team, you will contribute towards evolving - and delivering on - our company’s commitment to foster a safe experience for all users. You will be working very closely with Policy and Operations teams in order to improve our capabilities in terms of catching bad actors and bad content in the platform, using a varied toolkit which includes a real-time event-triggered rules engine, content moderation based on computer vision and many more.
In concert with an Analytics team supporting this endeavor, you will own the conceptualization, monitoring and reporting of the metrics related to building trust in the platform and reducing risk (in all forms) for the letgo community.
You will also partner closely with the Product and Marketing teams to make sure that our internal and external communications & workflows support the overall goals of the Trust & Safety program.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
Your challenge :
- Develops and implements strategies and solutions to enforce Letgo policies and protect our customers.
- Identifies patterns in user behaviour and proposes solutions to mitigate phishing, spam and/or scam attacks.
- Converts patterns into logic to author rules which enforce our policies, and uses the tools provided to ensure rule performance is aligned with our standards.
- Defines, deploys and improves policy rules to automate content moderation, aiming at increasing both precision and recall.
- Effectively resolves conflict and provides a rapid incident response to risky situations that may arise.
- Performs root-cause analyses, extracts insights and designs appropriate data-based risk mitigation plans.
- Works closely with the Policy and Operations teams to understand and implement enforcement strategy.
- Owns the conceptualization of T&S KPIs, its monitoring and reporting.
To get there, you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in an analytical role or experience in project management and process optimization with data analytics, delivering production level metrics, insights, and actions.
- Solid SQL skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- English fluency, both written and spoken
- Working experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of Streaming SQL.
- Working experience with Trust & Safety initiatives at an online marketplace, social network, or other relevant consumer product with a large user base
- Experience with abuse prevention, policy, and regulatory systems.
Don't hesitate to apply if:
- You are highly motivated by the responsibility to foster a safe environment for our community.
- You’re not afraid of getting dirty hands to get the information you need to validate your hypotheses, and you’re able to synthesize it into what to do next.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive impact.
- You know your market and customers better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategies.
- You’re a great collaborator and a master communicator.
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery and bring your cross-functional partners along with you.
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.