letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- +5000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 5000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, your task will be to provide feedback to the team, conduct individual and team training and activities with the objective of making it the best for our users and our agents.
- Provide weekly quality feedback to Customer Care agents and meet them in monthly 1:1 coaching sessions
- Prepare and conduct training to new joiners, external providers and team coaching sessions
- Understand, redact and communicate new policies and processes to letgo CC agents and external providers
- Collaborate with other teams in the company to be aware of the last app features updates and communicate them properly
To get there, you'll need:
- Full time availability
- Native Turkish speaker and full professional proficiency in English
- Willing to work 1 day of the weekend time to time
- 1+ year of experience in a similar QA Analyst position and 2+ years of experience in Customer Care
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Previous experience in content moderation in online business is an advantage
We are looking for a person who is:
- Autonomous: You can work with minimal supervision and organize your tasks to meet your weekly objectives.
- Pro-active: You are curious and take on challenges. You like to work on new ideas to improve tools and processes.
- Fast learner: You are able to adapt quickly to a new environment, new processes and tools.
- Organized: You are able to work on your day to day tasks but also to complete extra/last minute tasks.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.