If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Letgo is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally in Turkey. We’re powering a new, second-hand economy on mobile with a diverse, passionate and hardworking team that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. And who helps us doing it? Our incredible Squads!
Letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. And now you are thinking… ‘’How can I be part of this?’’ Let’s us help with the answer!
We're looking for an iOS Developer to be a part of our iOS team- An amazing team where everyone learns from each other, and our culture encourages it a lot. We offer the opportunity to work in a complex environment with many features, resolving hard problems at the same time individually. We are focused on an interesting market with lots of opportunities for growth.
As an iOS Developer you will will be part of both, your squad and the community of practice that brings together all the android developers in the company. This means that your work will influence both, the features and user centered improvements from your squad as well as the general strategy for android in the community of practice.
In our product teams at Letgo we value autonomy and they are required to work on problems instead on solutions that come from above. When deciding what to do or how to influence the specific company goals that the teams can influence, they are involved from the ideation process.
What we have:
- Squad-based teams made up of backend engineers, mobile engineers, QA, Ops, product manager and engineering manager.
- A single repository conformed by multiple private frameworks.
- An entire codebase written in Swift.
- A data-driven development with several ABTests running simultaneously.
- A weekly release to the App Store.
- Provide high-quality code.
- Create great mobile UI experiences.
- Become a trustworthy team member.
- Show a positive and flexible attitude in your day-to-day work.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Knowledge of the iOS platform
- Working knowledge of the Swift language
- Very good programming standards
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Readiness to work in an Agile environment
- Willingness to be part of a multidisciplinary squad to plan and implement new features
- Eager to learn, discover and apply new paradigms to your daily work
- Experience with Git version control
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
If you are ready to live the dream and apply for this role, it only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
If you’d like to learn more about Letgo take a look at the other parts of our website.
And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer!
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.