letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- +5000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 5000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager is an analytical and creative thinker who has at least 7 years of experience in marketing roles running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale. You will lead our growth efforts across all channels, help with our user lifecycle, and ensure letgo reaches and acquires relevant users in Turkey.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Become the owner and define letgo's Performance Marketing Strategy for the Turkish Market
- Work closely with CMO to define and execute brand growth strategies optimizing ROI
- Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimizing acquisition & retention campaigns across relevant paid channels
- Manage UA budget allocations effectively
- Keep up to date with advances and the latest industry trends
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and make proposals for further development
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Create rigorous A/B testing strategy so that we are always learning and finding new wins
- Prepare the forecasts, campaign plans by considering company OKRs
- Manage relationships with vendors and advertising providers.
- Work closely with our design team to create content strategies for user acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with our BI team to ensure decisions are data-driven and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention
To get there, you'll need:
- At least 7 years of experience working in online marketing roles
- Experience in managing attribution tools, understanding performance metrics, evaluating large campaigns with numerous marketing channels
- Experience in cross-functional team leadership
- Knowledge with tools like MMPs and PMDs
- A data driven mindset: Feeling comfortable working with big amounts of data, an Excel hero
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Excitement to grow our user base
- Bias towards action: Constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation with good time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excitement for Startup DNA, a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.