Letgo is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally in Turkey. We’re powering a new, second-hand economy on mobile with a diverse, passionate and hardworking team that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. And who helps us doing it? Our incredible Squads!
Letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. And now you are thinking… ‘’How can I be part of this?’’ Let’s us help with the answer!
We're looking for a Cloud Security Engineer for our Security Team!
We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
Your challenge :
- Build automated Security processes and controls for our Products;
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance Security capabilities;
- Design and implement Security monitoring and detection systems tools;
- Determine inefficiencies by conducting periodic Audits of our Infrastructure;
- Mentoring Engineers on Security Best Practices and Training
- Threat modelling knowledge, conducting threat modelling sessions with Teams for new Projects
- Proactively work with Engineering Teams to address Security & Compliance issues
- Facilitate collaboration with other Engineers, Product managers, and Leaders to incorporate Security thinking across Teams
- Be the first response and remediation for Security-related incidents and participate in on-call rotation
- Maintaining your skills and keeping your technical knowledge current and relevant to the technologies used at letgo
- Take part in shaping the future of our Security Organization
To get there, you'll need:
- Strong experience with Amazon AWS and its security model or other IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Internet Security or Infrastructure.
- Experience and strong technical knowledge in application security such as those outlined in OWASP Top 10, cryptography, authentication and authorization, and security design architectural patterns.
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Kubernetes/Docker).
- Knowledge and experience on git and terraform
- Coding/Scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Golang and/or Bash).
- Solid Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications nice-to-have
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
If you are ready to live the dream and apply for this role, it only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
If you’d like to learn more about Letgo take a look at the other parts of our website.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.