letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- +5000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 5000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
The Accounting Operations Assistant is an analytical, detail-oriented and passionate member of the growing letgo Finance team. This position plays a key role in the healthy growth of the letgo oto+ business by supporting Car TX detailed operations within the team, opening accounts, starting e-bank system, following insurance & financing on the cars. This role is a part of the Finance team, directly reporting to CAR Tx Accounting Transactional Lead in Istanbul office.
- Managing SPS of the cars ( Purchases / Sales )
- Entering/starting SPS Payment in e-banking system / follow collections
- Following and entering the payments of Car TX in e-auction
- Being responsible for reconcile Car TX Bank account of banks
- Managing mandatory Traffic Insurance (purchase and cancellation)
- Being responsible of the operations of Warranty and Financing operations at inspection centers
- Following up the payments of MTI’s
- Reconciling Insurance Agency AP Account
- Ensuring reconciliation of the inventory movements and hit in PL
- Issuing the invoices & bills and sending to the e-invoice system
To get there, you’ll need:
- [2+] years of experience in Accounting department, (banking or insurance sectors might be plus)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience in global, multi-subsidiary environments
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English and Turkish
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints and deliver strong results
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems with a level of comfort around changing requirements
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.