letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- 10,000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 10,000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
The Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) is an expert in their field, who can work with product, design and engineering teams at letgo to not only improve existing user experiences, but to also bring new end-to-end product experiences to life that bridge online and offline worlds.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler.
- Work in the Product Design team with an interdisciplinary team of Product Owners, Software Engineers, Analysts and Business Operations
- Identify user needs and making proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data
- Own end-to-end product experiences that span both online and offline platforms
- Support Product Owners in setting project specifications
- Champion the values of design and product experience quality across the company and with the leadership team
- Create prototypes and make adjustments between platforms if necessary
- Make lo-fi wireframes and high fidelity screens, consistent for all platforms (Android and iOS) and scalable to all devices
- Planning and defining A/B testing for specific projects that will have a high impact on the company’s KPIs
- Design and perform testing with users
To get there, you’ll need:
- Experience in end-to-end multi-platform product design
- A strong understanding of how to empower, coach, and guide people around you
- Ability to problem-solve proactively, creatively and effectively
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- In-depth knowledge of Service Design and Design Thinking to guide creative and strategic direction of new and existing products
- Data-driven and KPI oriented, you must have an outstanding ability to define, anticipate and inform user needs by incorporating research, strategy, qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience working in a start-up environment; ideally has seen a company through a growth phase and should be comfortable working in a fast-moving ambiguous environment
- Experience in defining efficient and scalable design system, process and practices to support start-up at different phases of its growth
- Experience facilitating design workshops and group-thinking exercises
- Proficiency in industry design and prototyping tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Experience in InVision, Framer, Principle, Adobe Suite, etc. is nice to have
- Solid understanding of IOS and Android system patterns
- Fluent in English written and spoken and Native-level Turkish
Nice To Have
- Experience planning and defining A/B tests.
- Experience designing and performing tests with users.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.