letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
letgo is affiliated with OLX Group which is the one of the biggest online marketplace. We are a global product and tech group with:
- +20 brands
- 15 time zones
- +5000 people
- One mindset
We are a team of 5000+ ambitious, curious people building market-leading trading platforms that empower 300 million people every month to upgrade their lives. Together with OLX Group we shared a common global purpose: “ Shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.”
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Senior BI Analyst will join our Business Intelligence team. Our team workstogether with all departments in order to drive business impact and build a data-driven culture. Some of our projects include working together with Marketing to set up their attribution tracking systems, running complex A/B tests with our Product teams, proactively identifying business insights for the leadership team or building models to predict customer churn for our Sales teams, just to name a few.
You’re intimately familiar with the technical side of Business Intelligence, and at the same time are able to think on a company-wide, strategic level. No legacy systems or ancient database products here: we’re working with the latest (mobile) technologies such as Amplitude and Redshift.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
Your challenge :
- Understand the business needs and produce insightful analyses for sales, marketing and product teams
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Build robust relationships with key business partners
- Help colleagues to access to the right data and understand what it reveals
- Build hypothesis, collect data to either support or disprove the hypothesis and recommend solutions to help move a metric
- Identify business opportunities based on a combination of internal and external data sets
- Synthesize complex data and communicate clear recommendations to senior management
To get there, you'll need:
- 5+ years in a similar role, preferably at an internet/mobile company (experience with Amplitude is a plus)
- Degree ideally in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree or Economics/Business
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Modelling, Python and/or R
- You are very organized with the ability to work on and lead multiple projects within tight timelines
- Consistent track record of defining and executing key analysis with minimal supervision
- Solid attention to detail
- The ability to data mine across a large and varied business area or key priority for the company
- Very good communicator, in writing and verbally
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Transportation allowance and lunch card
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.