Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst at Lendtable to set up measurement strategies to understand the health of our products and operations, identify opportunities and insights, and make data-driven recommendations to scale our business. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for transforming data from disparate systems to provide insights and analytics for business stakeholders. This person will design and build data models, uncover key business growth levers in Go-to-Market and Product data, and partner with business stakeholders to fuel strategic business decisions across Lendtable. They will lead us towards a deeper understanding of our customer experience and help us identify initiatives that will inform decision making and support the growing business.
Beyond a track record as a data analyst, a successful candidate will have experience successfully working on unstructured problems, building dashboards and data pipelines from scratch, managing cross-functional stakeholders, strong communication skills, and adaptability to changing roadmaps and priorities.
- Play a leadership role in developing and standardizing analytical tools, frameworks and processes, to redefine analytically grounded decision making at all levels of the business
- Translate ambiguous questions into data-driven recommendations
- Provide analytical thought leadership for big picture strategy projects
- Partner with Go-to-Market and Product teams to identify the key metrics for their product or vertical and help integrate data into their day to day operations
- Leveraging quantitative techniques to provide insights that cannot be gleaned from dashboards
- Provide guidance, reports, and dashboards to successfully track and move these metrics
- 4+ years of experience working in analytics or data science in product, operations, or marketing specific roles
- Expert level SQL and Excel skills
- Expert data visualization skills and solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Desire to help people better utilize data
- Strong written and verbal communication with a team player, highly collaborative attitude
- Analytics or Data Science experiences with fintech companies is a strong plus
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.