Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for an experienced Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist who understands that truly excellent customer service is not only a market differentiator but a core part of our identity here at Lendtable. A successful candidate understands that as Tier 2 Support, they represent the last line of defense in resolving customer tickets and will equip themselves with the knowledge and tools necessary to minimize/eliminate any further ticket escalations to management.
- Provide expedient and exceptional support to our customers through our live chat, email, and potentially other support methods like phone calls or Zoom meetings as necessary
- Reshape frustrated customers' impression of Lendtable through cultivation of a can-do, compassionate attitude in your work
- Proactively identify chances to go "above and beyond" to build positive rapport and deepen company relationships with our wonderful customers
- Collaborate closely and synchronously when necessary with Tier 1 Support team and/or Account Managers
- 5+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence skills with an emphasis on empathy
- Ability to quickly assess written correspondence for critically relevant details
- Capable of taking ownership of customer escalations and providing effective resolutions
- Typing speed of 75 WPM minimum
- Working knowledge of the saving/investing/lending/fintech space
- Proficiency with Intercom, Zendesk, and other task management software
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.