Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for a full stack engineer that is comfortable taking a high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. Beyond a strong engineering, data storage/modeling, visualization, and front-end background, a successful candidate will have experience successfully working on unstructured problems, building a scalable infrastructure, strong communication skills and easily adapting to changing roadmaps.
- Design, implement, and maintain data-driven web applications
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Oversee the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at startups or tech companies
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work onsite in our San Francisco, CA office post COVID restrictions
- Working knowledge of the saving/investing/lending/fintech space
- Experience at high-growth, venture-backed startups or top tier technology companies
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.