The Compliance Analyst will be joining the Compliance Organization within the Legal and Compliance team and will report into the Director of Compliance. The primary purpose of this position is to monitor, review, and advise internal and external clients on compliance issues directly related to LendingTree offerings and products. In addition, this position will assist supporting the customer complaint’s function.
- Ensuring all non-partner materials adhere to legal, regulatory compliance, terms and conditions and individual issuer requirements.
- Facilitating review and discussion, related to non-partner communications, with various levels throughout the organization.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and monitoring the credit card compliance program.
- Tracking and responding to escalated customer complaints.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a compliance, legal or marketing review function, preferably a banking or fintech organization
- Familiarity with credit card compliance a strong plus
- Familiarity with consumer banking regulations (GLBA, Reg Z, Reg E, UDAAP, Fair Lending, FCRA, etc.) a strong plus
- Prior experience or familiarity with database administration, WordPress and other various platforms
- Prior experience in review of direct mail, e-mail marketing and/or copyright a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills are required, as the position requires extensive interaction with a local and geographically dispersed, cross functional teams
- Prior experience in reviewing, tracking, and reporting customer complaints
- Must possess strong decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a deadline intensive environment
- Organized individual who displays initiative; self-starter; attention to detail
- Strong customer, relationship and change management skills with a proven ability to lead and facilitate change
- Ability to balance the business objectives of the internal and external clients with the industry and regulatory environment.
- Ability to communicate opinions and viewpoints clearly and concisely to senior management
- Must have proven ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Flexibility in taking on additional responsibilities over time as the job requires support of new and innovative processes
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.