We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Calls Team who will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams to execute successful product campaigns and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for B2C marketing and an enthusiasm for driving the growth of a newer product.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the individual will have solid communication skills and a diverse marketing background. The individual will also enjoy working with cross-functional partners including marketing, sales, and tech teams to assist in the creation, training, and growth of product campaigns. The individual should also thrive in a fast-paced working environment while also having the ability to see how business needs can be more broadly applied towards the development of a stronger, more robust platform overall.
- Partner with stakeholders to execute successful product campaigns and strategy
- Uncover opportunities to enhance the product to support business needs
- Drive testing and optimization for phone placements on landing pages, forms, and other channels
- Leverage customer research and insights to strengthen product positioning and enhance consumer experience
- Learn the ins and outs of the product’s user interface and IVR process
- Lead trainings and demos to onboard internal users of the product
- Monitor both marketing and industry trends to aid in the ongoing development of our product
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications, Sociology, or other related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing or product role
- Experience with B2C marketing verticals ranging anywhere from TV Ads and Direct mail to SEM and SEO
- A self-starter mentality with the desire to solve problems and look ahead for new opportunities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and make clear decisions with limited time and information in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient user of analytics tools such as SQL and Excel, a plus
- Experience with AWS Polly, call center operations, or insurance industry, a plus
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.