- Manage projects and help coordinate key initiatives for the Consumer Sales team.
- Create polished presentations for internal and external meetings under tight deadlines.
- Research industry trends and aggregate data and reporting to provide comprehensive insights for all Consumer businesses.
- Build successful internal relationships at all levels in order to get things done quickly.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales management team.
- Act as a liaison between the sales team and other key stakeholders including technology, product, marketing, accounting/legal, etc.
- Look for opportunities to create new or streamline existing processes in order to maximize efficiency.
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Results-driven with outstanding follow up and follow through.
- Excellent time management skills, self-sufficient, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Confront problems promptly and act decisively.
- Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
- Strong project manager skills – strong attention to detail and ability to influence others to complete tasks on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and adaptable to changing environment with excellent interpersonal skills. Fun and positive attitude with a willingness to become a key team member required
- Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare excellent PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.