You will be responsible for strategically managing LendingTree Insurance Agency’s (powered by QW Insurance Solutions) important agency insurance carrier clients. These carrier accounts are the foundation of agency growth for the LendingTree Insurance Agency (powered by QW Insurance Solutions) income, and the Strategic Account Manager must leverage strong critical thinking skills to build and maintain a positive & growing relationship with the client. You will be responsible for identifying and executing on revenue growth opportunities that mutually benefit the partnership and help the client succeed. You will be the point of contact for day-to-day client matters. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with various business & technical units to ensure clients are supported and the agency is growing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid, trusting & growing relationship between clients and company
- Developing a complete understanding of account setup, KPIs, motivation & needs
- Planning and presenting business reviews with clients to review account and identify revenue and optimization opportunities
- Executing on revenue opportunities and initiatives with client, including working with client and necessary cross-departmental parties
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Working with leadership strategic planning to improve client results
- Analyzing client data, technical documentation & internal data to anticipate account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams
- Working with the sales and marketing team members dedicated to the same client account to ensure open communication and that you are meeting client needs
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, inclusive of technical and reporting requests
- Resolving client issues
- Facilitating regular and ad-hoc reporting required or requested by client. Working with internal teams as necessary to deliver on reporting requirements accurately and timely
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client and internal relationships. Expresses ideas clearly and efficiently to better provide value to our clients
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager. Knows the ins and outs of managing high-profile clients and all the complications that might be involved
- Highly customer-service oriented and understands the principles behind creating an excellent experience for any of our clients. Has ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Robust technical and/or integration experience. Has or will gain in-depth knowledge of everything QuoteWizard offers in the way of products or services
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills. Able to use data to identify trends that may indicate risk or opportunities, anticipate account changes and improvements, and make recommendations
- Extensive critical thinking ability w/ an ability to be proactive & persuasive
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, insurance Lifetime Value, Loss Ratios, JSON, XML, Accord, State Insurance Coverage nuances & detailed understanding of P&C a plus.
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Office Suite, with emphasis on superior PowerPoint and Excel skills. PowerBI and Snowflake experience a plus
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid, and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with and therefore we demand the high degree of thought. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!) and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity, and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.