LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
A Client Relations Collections & Retention Representative works with clients through various communication channels including inbound/outbound calls and emails to retain clients by proactively addressing client questions, concerns and educating clients on the value of our products and services. You will also work with clients to bring past due accounts current. A client centric focus is critical to heighten client satisfaction and retention whenever possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal, verbal and written business communication skills. This position also requires a strong focus on productivity.
As a full-time Client Relations Collections & Retention Representative, you will:
- Consistently complete the expected number of collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment
- Service client accounts regarding billing and collection issues to include processing payments and/or negotiating a payment agreement
- Analyze client feedback for account payment and/or account retention
- Identify and resolve client concerns and issues, and maintain client accounts in a professional, timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of business products, services, and programs and reinforce the value of credit improvement as related to our products with every client interaction
- Offer and/or upgrade clients to programs and services that better meet their needs
- Provide world-class service to business clients by consistently maintaining service levels, business communication standards, and quality measures
- Maintain the highest-level of ethics and client focus
- Adhere to business policies, procedures and productivity standards
- Other duties and assignments as directed
- Knowledge of general billing and collections procedures
- 1-2 years collections or related experience
- Detailed oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office applications in addition to Internet Explorer experience
- Dependable, self-motivated, team orientated
- Bilingual in English-Spanish a pluS
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a guaranteed base hourly rate of $11.50/hour plus a competitive commission plan with the average annual salary at $50,000
- Office hours are 8a-9p Mon-Fri and 10a-4p on Sat. You must be flexible to work within these hours. Schedule assignments generally include a 9-hour shift. (This position is temporarily working from home).
- Benefits eligibility begins after 30 days of employment and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, equity grants, and free credit repair
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE)
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We’ve built a LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- We still make funny commercials
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.