The QW P&C Agency Trainer/Sales Coach will develop and deliver, and maintain sales specific training programs to new and existing P&C sales agents in an effort to increase agency sales, retention, and efficiency. The QW P&C Agency Trainer/Sales Coach is responsible for creating and presenting effective sales trainings and sales techniques to agents in a classroom setting and in one-on-one/small group trainings. When not delivering training, you will flex to a Sales Coach role to help support agency leadership through analysis and coaching as needed.
Our ideal candidate is an individual with broad P&C experience, a background in adult education or instructional design, a fun and magnetic personality and the ability to motivate call center sales teams to top performance. You will work closely with the agency leadership team to identify opportunities for continued sales training, product training, and process training.
Responsibilities will include revising current sales training materials as needed, creating original sales training content and curriculum, and providing reports and summaries to prove effectiveness of training techniques through data. In addition, the QW P&C Agency Trainer/Sales Coach will be responsible for ensuring all agents are following current call handling guidelines and standards that have been set forth by the agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing creative, interactive and engaging P&C sales training programs to reinforce education related to sales and retention
- Build rapport quickly and motivate individuals to meet specific goals
- Effectively deliver P&C sales training to new managers and new agents in the classroom and on the sales floor
- Coach and provide feedback to agents to increase sales performance
- Effectively drive agent development via classroom training sessions, mentorship/coaching, floor supervision, etc.
- Assess agent effectiveness through reporting, call monitoring, sales metrics, and initiatives, and deliver training sessions and individualized feedback to maximize sales production
- Processing and reviewing team member performance, identifying knowledge gaps and organizing subsequent training appropriate to close those gaps
- Sales training experience and deep understanding of P&C insurance sales process and tactics REQUIRED
- Ability to craft training materials designed specifically for various types of adult learners
- Must be energetic, work well under pressure and be able to manage shifting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to drive and lead company sales programs/initiatives
- Proficiency in coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively with little direct supervision
- Solid presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our Parent Company
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.