You will be part of the Email Team and will assist the team in measurement of all-things-email from both a Campaign standpoint and a Customer standpoint. You will closely monitor performance and be the first to alert the business of any issues with a robust explanation of the driving factors. And, you will drill into data to find the pockets of opportunity. The ideal candidate must have proficiency in SQL and Tableau, and be a good storyteller to layout hypotheses for, and results from, testing within the Email channel. The role will also have a deep collaboration with internal Analytics and Data Science teams.
- Manipulate datasets to identify patterns and translate the resulting insights to your partners
- Track results of strategic business initiatives to resolve whether the outcome was a success; support development and conclusion of A/B testing
- Define and track critical metrics to ensure targets are met
- Perform industry research by combining internal and external data sources into concise, actionable summaries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business, or similar quantitative field
- Real-world or in-school experience in customer-level data analysis
- Ability to convert abstract business problems into frameworks and solutions
- Proficiency in software required to manipulate large data sets such as SQL, Python, R, Excel. SQL is a must!
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Close coordination and knowledge/data sharing with counterparts who share goals and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule, and know when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable and implementable
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.