**While we have an incredible internship program and often have entry level positions available, this role is for a candidate that has 2+ years of professional experience, post-graduation. Please consider this while applying.**
WHO WE ARE
At CompareCards, by LendingTree, our mission is to help people make smarter, more informed, healthier financial decisions based on deeper knowledge of financial offers. CompareCards provides easy-to-use, objective tools and educational resources that help consumers do everything from making credit card comparisons and managing their credit health to helping children in primary, middle, and high school learn how to make wise financial decisions.
You absolutely love data (unstructured and structured), testing hypotheses, and arriving at data-driven recommendations that have an immediate impact on the business. You have a strong business insight and exceptional critical thinking that you employ to turn data insights into strategic action. You are passionate about communicating insights as much as you are about discovering them in the first place. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to improve the business and constantly make impactful strategic decisions. You have a passion for marketing and a desire to use data to optimize performance. You enjoy collaborating with teams across digital and traditional channels to understand and support their goals.
- Perform analysis of marketing and site performance using Adobe and other platforms
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods
- Help understand what is needed to consolidate important data points to enable us to improve our modeling and understanding
- Build standardized reports
- Use data to drive decisions for product placement, marketing, and overall site optimization
- Define critical metrics and create standard reports and dashboards to analyze performance; work with cross-functional teams to set targets and measure performance
- 2+ years of experience in product-oriented marketing quantitative analysis
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or another quantitative field
- Highly proficient in Adobe analytics and Adobe Audience manager
- Highly proficient in building reports in Tableau.
- Highly proficient in SQL and working with large datasets
- Data modeling experience in Python
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive meaningful insights; a shown doer with excellent communication skills
- Experienced data harmonization skills – questions every data point before relying on it
- Great collaborator—able to work with others while taking individual initiative
- Knowledge of Machine Learning models and advanced statistical techniques (Gradient Boosted Trees, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression, ANOVA, Time Series Analysis) a major plus
- Convenient Downtown Location at Ogilvie Transportation Center (500 W. Madison)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- In-House Gym
- 401(K) Matching
- Innovative Work Environment
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Bi-Annual Cash Bonus Eligibility
- Catered Lunches
- Snacks / Adult Beverages / Coffee
- And Much More!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.