We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager that will work to maintain and expand current relationships with strategically important affiliate partners. Assigned to ten to fifteen named affiliates, the position is responsible for affiliate revenue and gross profit targets, managing affiliate relationships and achieving other strategic affiliate objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned affiliates, while partnering with the internal teams to help grow QuoteWizard’s partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team and drive our business forward.
- Continues to maintain productive, professional relationships with assigned affiliate accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel in order to meet affiliate performance objectives and expand partnerships.
- Meets assigned revenue targets and strategic objectives in assigned affiliates
- Develop solutions that best address company needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Data analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Set Pricing, daily volume requirements and other contractual obligations of affiliate partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand Data and how to draw conclusions from it.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to communicate results and progress to management.
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.