The Operational Tools and Automation (OTA) Team at LendingTree in Charlotte is looking for the right person to join our team. We perform a number of functions across the organization including DevOps, Process Automation, AWS Architecture Support, Security Implementations and Cloud Problem Solving. We play a pivotal role in daily life at LendingTree helping other parts of the organization get things done. At the end of the day, we don’t get our names in lights but there really aren’t a lot of success stories at LendingTree that we can’t point to and say we helped. We are in search of a DevOps Engineer to join the team here in Charlotte to further make LendingTree the leader in our space and leave the rest of our competitors further in the dust.
- Remediation of problems as they occur
- Understanding of application infrastructure
- Application implementation assistance leveraging cost effective, and reliable, items
- Cloud infrastructure for reliability and cost
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Implementation of security best practices provided by Info Sec Team
- Evangelizing the use of our team to assist other teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great Communication and Interpersonal Skills – We are a Customer Service Team, we support EVERYONE
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills – All problems are new, because we’ve automated the old ones
- Adhere to Industry Best Practices BUT Be Innovative – We always learn from others success and mistakes, but we are innovative and always looking for better
- Take Ownership of Work – Getting work done means we are making things better
- A Working knowledge of Linux – We have servers and containers, Linux is bread and butter on our team
- A Working knowledge of Git – If its code it’s in Git, and everything is code
- A General understanding of SLDC – We support developers, and we code to
- Write Code – We hate doing things twice, so we automate what we can
- 3+ Years Development Experience or 2+ Years DevOps Experience
- AWS - ECS Fargate, EC2, Parameter Store, IAM, S3
- Linux – Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine
- Jira & Confluence
- Scripting (Bash, Go, Powershell, etc.)
- New Relic
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans, insurance and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status