Are you a Database Engineer who loves working on the latest technologies? Do your co-workers come to you with all of their complex programming questions?
- Work with project teams and business stakeholders to develop efficient, highly scalable OLTP database solutions
- Design and build data structures including tables, views, stored procedures, and other database objects as required
- Perform in-depth data analysis to validate system behavior, identify problems, and support business users
- Communicate effectively with team members and all project stakeholders
- Generate design documents based on project requirements and final technical solutions
- 3+ yrs. of professional experience in SQL development and data modelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing and implementing OLTP database solutions
- Experience with T-SQL (2012 or greater), SSMS, and other data-related tools
- Experience working within a project team of .Net developers and test engineers
- Additional experience with C#, MongoDB, and Kafka is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”). Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.