As the Small Business CRM Manager, you lead the strategy and performance of CRM campaigns for the Small Business division. You build personalized communications that customers love, reaching business owners through email and SMS. From lead creation through customer renewal, you build targeted campaigns to increase lead volume and customer lifetime value.
- Administer Salesforce Marketing Cloud and connected technology applications such as Textey, Litmus, Getfeedback
- Create, build and test new email campaigns crafted to optimize customer lifetime value post lead acquisition
- Produce operational efficiencies for the sales team through effective and timely communication sent on behalf of the sales representatives
- Map Data across multiple database sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications
- Pilot and scale new technologies such as Einstein splits, send throttling & automated surveys
- Partner with analytics to create Engagement Scoring Model to improve customer engagement KPIs, NPS and other experience indicators
- Execute the migration of existing campaigns to new marketing automation platform, including the integration of text, email, and automated voice
- Report weekly KPIs on campaign performance, including optimization strategies
- Write/edit email copy to test new content; project manage the creation of new content through our marketing teams
- Monitor daily Business Loans Lead Assignment, including reassignment of leads as needed and reporting any lead creation interruptions
- Monitor inbox and respond to customer inquiries
- Document flows and processes for stakeholders to integrate with automation processes
- Manage user preferences & stay in alignment with compliance requirements
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically Journey Builder and/or Email Studio
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Data Mapping, handling multiple data sources
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint capabilities for educating stakeholders on automation
- Strong ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change.
- Bachelor’s Degree
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.