The ideal candidate will have experience with sales operations and will lead the CRM platform, supervise talent onboarding, training and certification. This person will also assist in new systems, documentation, managing projects/tickets for product. In addition to sales efficiency/enablement, this person should seek lead others in a fast paced, inside sales environment.
- Enhance sales efficiency by enabling the team to work more efficiently with new processes or software that streamlines their work
- Lead change management initiatives including project prioritization, stakeholder buy-in and roll-out timing to minimize any negative impacts on sales revenue
- Coordinate and optimize technology stack including CRM, text, email and telephony systems
- Build and maintain documentation on sales process, scripts, policies, and relevant sales training materials (sales playbook)
- Supervise a Sales Enablement Manager and support onboarding program that ramps new talent to achieve quota with 60 days of hire
- Work with sales management to develop sales incentive programs, establish KPIs, and reporting to increase sales productivity
- Generate data-driven insight to help management execute sales strategy, both performance data and internal feedback gathered through quarterly surveys, focus groups and 1-1 conversations
- Own end-to end sales process and conversion rates through the sales funnel
- Assist sales staff in achieving quota and maximizing win rates
- Partner with sales reps and marketing and sales management to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Focus on continuous sales process improvement and enablement
- Help build a plan to drive additional renewal revenue growth
- Evaluate and ensure team member’s timely usage of company CRM system to support forecasting, sales pipeline reports, and important client activity
- Support Sales Management with talent management; interviewing new hires, performance improvement plan evaluation and career pathing through certification of desired skills
- Support new lender onboarding or product expansion
- Handle vendor contracts including the evaluation of annual software renewals to identify cost savings and serve as point of contact for any services vendors to supervise delivery as expected
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and unsure execution and business impact
- Proven Salesforce.com platform experience creating views/reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, handling dashboards, and Sales/Service Cloud administration
- Track record in leading change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Analytics, and IT
- Demonstrated ability using quantitative analysis in the sales process
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including addressing C-level executives
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in sales ops and/or business systems
- Experience building and/or managing a sales ops team
- Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus
- Knowledge of small business, Lending and/or Internet Advertising a plus
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to lead and supervise their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.