The Paid Social Media Marketing team is looking for a high-energy and savvy digital marketer to help build out our ever-more-advanced customer acquisition and marketing optimization systems.
You will have the opportunity to develop strategy and execute high impact marketing campaigns on social media platforms. You will work cross-functionally with the product, creative and analytics teams to methodically improve results in your business vertical. This is a chance to become a world-class digital marketer while owning marketing for multiple products and grow a brand.
- Own the strategy, launch, administration, optimization, and budgets for multiple paid marketing campaigns.
- Manage daily performance, including ad spend, revenue, ROI, and key performance metrics, to ensure accomplishment of performance goals.
- Work closely with product teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Administer A/B tests, run reporting and develop best practices around monetization strategies.
- Account optimization, including campaign structure, audience targeting, creative, copy, and landing pages.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years work experience in a marketing role.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly
- Strong data-driven analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with digital marketing and transaction-based B2C sites.
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Marketing Partners, Kenshoo or other Ad-tech.
- Experience with secondary social media networks TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter and other paid media platforms
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, PowerBI and/or similar analytical tools
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.