The Salesforce Administrator will assist in the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployments. We're looking for someone who has a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional business leaders, organizational units, and subject matter specialists to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: sales processes, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new project requests.
- Work with our operational management team to establish processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud experience desired
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to consult business owners on feature enhancements and demonstrate platform functionality
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.