The main function of the HRIS Analyst is to provide high-level administrative support to the Total Rewards Team by assisting with a variety of duties and responsibilities.
- Make daily Workday changes including Org Structure, Compensation, Location
- New hires:
- Compare all new hires data against offer letters
- Assign accurate pay groups to all new hires
- Process Payroll data changes and error corrections
- Process all off cycle promotions
- Process all one-time payments
- Assist HR team to find appropriate existing reporting for data needs
- Accurate any employee records post hire
- Troubleshoot all new hire username and password resets
- Contribute to the development of the Total Rewards strategy across all businesses and functions, in collaboration with others; ensure internal equity and external market competitiveness of benefit programs.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to processes and practices using available technologies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's own time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 1-2 years of related experience
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.