This position will be responsible for contributing to a team of full stack engineers.
We’re looking for some high-caliber, passionate full stack developers to join a highly motivated team focused on developing and maintaining our “My LendingTree” platform. We are primarily a .NET shop, however we welcome candidates with strong OO development skills in any language.
- Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs (e.g. how to identify the best opportunities for customers to save money on existing loans.)
- Work hand-in-hand with the business to find the best ways to solve problems (one day you could be improving the performance of the customer experience, the next you might be developing functionality that provides complex analytics for the business.)
- Leverage the latest technologies (.NET Core, Vue.js, MongoDB, SignalR, Redis, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems.
- 3+ yrs. of professional software engineering experience
- 1+ yrs. of hands-on coding in .NET Core
- B.S. in Computer Science or closely related bachelors degree
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Passion for professional self-improvement (anxious to explore new territory)
- An expert in the programming language(s) of your choice
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.