At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products. We help people at incredibly important and complex times in their lives and strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight them with insight and clarity.
LendingTree is seeking a Product Manager to work closely with Product Owner responsible for growing new customer acquisition for our logged in experience. This will involve end to end customer journey mapping for new and existing acquisition channels – think first touch point to last (advert to homepage/landing pages to form flows to account creation). Will be responsible for using analytics to understand baseline and use their optimization chops to find opportunities for continuously improving performance, key metrics, usability, and the customer experience. They will develop, prioritize, and schedule testing hypothesis and ensure all tests are executed accurately. This person will be responsible for the analysis, reporting, and communication of the results to key partners. A strong entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects is needed for this role.
This role will carefully balance key strategic product objectives, work with various partners/teams towards execution of relevant and engaging customer acquisition strategies, and personalized experiences to support customers in successfully reaching their financial goals.
- Be a brand ambassador for our logged in experience. We truly believe this is a powerful financial tool, and we are always working toward adding features that will further enhance the platform.
- Take ownership over the goals outlined for customer acquisition for our logged in experience.
- Empathize with our user’s needs and obsess about understanding their behavior and experience
- Work with partners to create engaging user content outlining the benefits of the platform that is in line with their specific financial journey
- Work with marketing partners to identify areas of opportunity and support them in asset creation for their acquisition flows.
- Gather, analyze, and document product requirements with the ability to turn them into user stories.
- Lead product function in Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, and Stand-ups across multiple platforms as needed.
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, UX, and Design teams in to develop new designs, features, and enhancements that improve the overall customer journey and create outstanding experiences.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to better understand customer intent, including the movements towards personalized experiences throughout the customer journey.
- Drive the testing ideation, recommendations, and execution with the focus on improving customer engagement and maximize revenue across products.
- Use performance metrics to drive functional improvements of features, tools, and templates as needed.
- Ensure all test results are thoroughly analyzed, ensure effective communication to the stakeholders and tell the story behind data.
- Bachelor's degree required along with practical, applied business experience in testing and data analysis. MBA or MS in a quantitative field like Economics, Statistics, etc. a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience driving testing and execution for the conversion flow and page optimization.
- Working knowledge of various marketing channels, their working strategies and experience working with them will be a plus.
- Knowledge in using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and/or site optimization tools (Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.).
- Experience in analyzing and manipulating large data sets to formulate deep customer insights (SQL experience a plus).
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile principles required.
- Shown ability to effectively prioritize and be responsible for the needs of multiple partners.
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information optimally to nontechnical audiences.
- Intellectually curious and not just willing, but excited, to dive deeply into a new area of knowledge and quickly develop an expertise.
- Passionate about solving customer problems.
- Strong appreciation for customer experience.
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts in consumer finance.
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Creative problem solver
- Have a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.