LendingTree is seeking a full stack senior software engineer to join a small team of application and data engineers on Customer 360 (C360) team. We have an exciting opportunity to develop and scale a home grown C360 data service platform that powers CRM customer journeys across multiple touchpoints leveraging several MarTech platforms
This engineer will be passionate about application development, will be a big picture thinker, and will work with partners across Marketing, Product, Data Science, Analytics, Contact Center and Technology teams to deliver on enterprise initiatives
- You are an expert in writing code at different layers of software stack – API, UI, DB, Data pipelines, etc., and take responsibility of an existing code base - understand/support/document/extend.
- As part of an agile development team, you take ownership, demonstrate accountability of assigned work, and deliver high quality solutions, on time.
- Directly interact with business stakeholders, product, marketing, contact center and other engineering teams to develop apps and features.
- Be nimble in handling complex tasks (one day you are improving the performance of a data pipeline and API, the next day you are troubleshooting variance in data, and next day you are developing a business analytics feature)
- Leverage the latest technologies (.NET Core, Angular/Vue.js, Kafka, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems.
- Create simple and elegant solutions with operational focus – performance, stability, and maintainability.
- 5+ yrs. of experience in developing full stack business applications using C#, .NET Core (or equivalent languages)
- Experience with Database design, SQL Server (or other RDBMS) and MongoDB (or other NoSQL) databases
- Experience building RESTful APIs, remote integrations, and data pipelines.
- Strong Experience with AWS stacks and Messaging Queues – SQS, SNS, Kafka, Fargate
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns and performance concerns.
- Familiarity with Marketing technologies and Customer Data Platform is a plus
- Experience in working with Agile teams; evaluating technical approaches, creating designs, and developing code for performant solutions.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science (or closely related field)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”). Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.