- Oversee the daily activities of a production-based Call Center staff that specializes in screening consumer prospects and transferring them to large scale insurance carriers and agency clientele
- Responsible for ensuring that the Call Center staff is meeting production targets and the company’s revenue goals
- Conduct and review quality control audits to monitor the team’s performance through both side-by-side observations as well as live-listening and provide timely feedback to team
- Coordinate, monitor, and track performance deliverables & workflow process management
- Oversee time management and efficiency behaviors
- Responsible for addressing any problems that require coaching or corrective action, in adherence with overall business expectations of Warm Transfer Department
- Help with agent schedule adherence, dialer productivity, and overall Work Force Management
- Utilize reporting to implement real-time decision making and feedback in order to meet staffing goals
- Perform recurring administrative & analytical duties including assuring schedule adherence & script compliance, reviewing agent performance reports, attendance, etc.
- Ensure agents’ understanding of and compliance with all legal and departmental policies
- Collaborate with leadership to establish ongoing process management including: quality calibrations, providing coaching interaction details to management, assisting with new hire/ongoing training efforts, providing feedback to senior leadership related to team’s performance status, and corrective action plans for performance outliers
- Help to maintain a high level of employee engagement through various channels including: Incentive Management, Rewards and Recognition programs, and team building activities
- Assist with call volume by taking Inbound/Outbound calls as needed
- Serve as a contact person in the absence of the Senior Contact Center Leadership team
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years management experience required
- 5+ years Customer Service and/or Sales experience required
- Prior experience in outbound telemarketing preferred
- Any similar combination of the above education and experience
- Prior experience in managing remote employees preferred
- Professional Knowledge
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of the team; mentor and assist with developing performance and career path of agents
- Ability to multi-task, meet deliverables, be detailed-oriented, be dynamic, and be innovative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and use various software applications
- Ability to use technology to support a sales and service process
- Experience with Five9, our Call Center Software, is a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.