As an Account Executive with LendingTree Business Loans, you will partner with entrepreneurs across the country to help achieve their financial goals.
LendingTree’s industry leading financial technology drives warm leads to our Financial Sales team who provides business owners with tailored lending solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility.
We are seeking proven sales professionals who possess the ability to quickly interact and establish trusted relationships with decision makers in a high volume, fast paced industry.
- Establish relationships with small business owners to understand borrowing needs via phone and e-mail
- Resolve borrower financing objectives and goals through a consultative approach
- Suggest and negotiate terms of funding
- Handle the entire loan process from initial customer contact to closing of loan
- Lead sales funnel accurately through best in class CRM
- Source and close new business at or above quota
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Strong phone presence
- At least 2 full year of quota carrying sales experience
- 4-year Degree preferred but not required (Finance or Business degree is a plus)
- Previous B2B sales, Fintech, SaaS, or financial sales experience desired
- Proven ability to learn quickly, be coachable, and close deals
- Work as part of a team to share standard methodologies and help the company achieve its goals
- Knowledge and previous use with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and highly focused
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built a LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.