The Email Sr. Analyst will be part of a larger Email team that drives execution of consumer relationship marketing efforts in order to generate revenue from the Email Channel for various lines of LendingTree’s business. The ideal candidate will be a strategic and critical thinker who has experience using data and discovery to inform the building of multi-touch, multi-channel communication journeys and hands-on experience building the journeys within an Orchestration tool.
- Support the execution of CRM strategy and be responsible for driving daily results that contribute to long term strategic goals.
- Partner with Analytics, Customer Insights and Product teams to understand customer behavior within various lines of LendingTree’s businesses in order to make data-driven decisions on building effective and efficient communication journeys.
- Own hands-on email campaign setup, QA and proofing of specific bodies of work, including audience definition, message content and campaign deployment
- Analyze email campaign performance; create and administer tests, as needed
- Review, recommend and implement improvements to existing campaigns though changes to copy, design and targeting.
- Communicate with internal partners regarding campaign timing, targeting and scope.
- Partner with Design and Development teams on creative design and iterative A/B testing.
- Work with internal Data, Engineering and Tech teams, as needed, to enable proper piping of data from internal systems to CDP and ESP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar programs
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing brand-side, corporate-level, multi-touch communication journeys across Email (80%), SMS (10%), and Push Notifications (10%).
- Experience developing, deploying and monitoring high-volume email campaigns/journeys (15+/week)
- Proficiency in building Customer Segments within a CDP or an ESP
- Cross-functional worker with internal and external teams.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Structured execution when working in a fast-paced environment under tight timeframes
- Effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills to manage multi projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with A/B testing and Test/Control constructs
- Embraces the spirit of Team and understands that the sum of whole is greater than the individual parts.
This position will be located in Charlotte, NC when our offices re-open. Candidate should expect to work remotely until then.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.